Join me at the Advanced Learning Institute's 2014 Strategic Internal Communications Conference
Dear Inward Colleague,
I wanted to personally invite you to the upcoming ALI Strategic Communications Conference in Boston. It's a valuable learning experience where you'll gain access to great case histories and unique networking opportunities. Plus, I will be facilitating a conference workshop titled, Implementing New Internal Branding Processes For Improved Employee Engagement & New Employee Behavior That Supports Your Company's Goals, from 1:15pm-3:15pm on Tuesday, July 15.
If you are able to join me in July, please do so. I encourage you to take advantage of the discount below, and I hope to see you in Boston!
Special Offer for Colleagues of Inward Strategic Consulting. Register Now, enter code SPK and Save 50% off the registration fee!
Attend this hands-on workshop to learn how your organization can take advantage of new ideas in internal brand planning that yield stronger employee engagement and commitment that will ultimately save you time, money and improve effectiveness.
The approaches discussed in this session will provide you with more enthusiastic employees, a greater understanding of the company's vision, improved commitment and new employee behavior that supports the company's goals, in addition to:
- A step-by-step framework for effective internal branding (theory, messaging, tactical planning, program management & measurement processes to track results and impact)
- The process of creating a message architecture-process of building a comprehensive internal message that is clear and understood, relevant and personal and suggests the right behavior one should adopt
- Making internal branding effective to your audience in a meaningful way by understanding the importance of tactical resonance and message relevance
- Creating a message matrix-understanding the value of communicating the right message, to the right audience, at the right time
- Methods for tactical planning and group brainstorming that yield greater employee participation and internal buy-in that are fun and engaging
- Criteria and methods for measuring results
- What gamification is and how to include it in the tactical mix