Top Five Insights For Employee Engagement In 2017
As we wind down 2016 and enter into the holiday season, Inward has compiled our top five most insightful and impactful posts from the past year. These thought leadership pieces cover a range of essential topics, including employee engagement, branding, onboarding, and communications, just to name a few. We hope you gain valuable tips and strategies from the following pieces.
- “Inward’s 18th Anniversary – 10 Commandments of Internal Branding, Culture, and Employee Engagement”.
- Written to celebrate our 18th anniversary, this post discusses our company’s history, and offers 10 tips for internal branding success.
- “Personalizing Employee Onboarding”
- Inward spent time this year working on employee onboarding and training programs. In this post, we discuss the research behind effective onboarding programs, and how companies can create the best first impression with incoming employees
- “Employee Satisfaction Is NOT The Same Thing As Employee Engagement”
- Often, when we talk to a potential client, they may start the discussion by telling us that they have very high employee engagement scores. However, upon further investigation, we find that in fact, they are really measuring satisfaction rather than engagement. In this post, we examine the key differences
- “Who Controls Employee Engagement And Why Doesn't It Get Funded? It Needs A Seat At The Table”
- Employee engagement is a vital consideration for any company, and yet, it is often overlooked or lumped in with other projects when budgeting time comes around. This blog outlines convincing research showing the ROI of employee engagement, and ways to budget for these projects
- “Seven Steps For Cultural Integration During A Merger Or Acquisition”
- We believe that cultural integration is a common pitfall for mergers and acquisitions. In a banner year for M+A, we examine seven steps for integrating separate cultures.
To our loyal readers, stay tuned for more engaging and thought-provoking content coming up in 2017 on our blog, found at http://www.inwardconsulting.com/how-we-think/blog/, where you can also access all of our past thought leadership. Happy Holidays!